Vector Geomatics is a locally owned and operated professional land surveying company in BC and Alberta, which provides a wide range of professional land surveying services in the municipal, oil and gas, development, and public sector. We are currently looking for a motivated, independent, and organized person with excellent communication skills to join our team.
Vector has an immediate full-time position available for a BC Land Surveyor based in our Kelowna office.
The BCLS will work closely with clients to evaluate and manage project needs, timeframes and costs, and with other Land Surveyors and Project Supervisors to apply the ethics, rules and regulations of the Association of British Columbia Land Surveyors.
- The BCLS will assist in growing Vector Geomatics’ business profile and generating opportunities to build new client relations, including but not limited to the following duties:
- Work closely with clients to ensure that service performance exceeds industry standards
- Manage projects including invoices, proposals, and estimates
- Ensure that all deliverables are checked and completed in a timely manner
- Report to Senior Management on all aspects of project management operations
- Communicate with other team members as to project needs
- Work with Senior Management and Project Supervisors to achieve company objectives
- Supervise, instruct, and lead staff in daily operations
Skills and Qualifications:
Commission as a British Columbia Land Surveyor is required. Commission as a Canada Land Surveyor considered an asset but is not required. The candidate must have strong technical and organizational skills with a background in Municipal and Land Development Surveys.
Vector offers excellent salary, benefits, and opportunities for training and advancement. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Send your resume in confidence to:
Tyler Fox, ALS, BCLS, P.Eng
Branch Manager – Kelowna