Vector Geomatics is a locally owned and operated professional land surveying company in BC and Alberta, which provides a wide range of professional land surveying services in the municipal, oil and gas, development, and public sector. We are currently looking for a motivated, independent, and organized person with excellent communication skills to join our team.
Vector has a full-time position available for an experienced BCLS based in our Chilliwack office.
The candidate will work closely with the existing team of Professional Land Surveyors and staff to evaluate and manage projects throughout the Fraser Valley.
The candidate will assist in maintaining Vector Geomatics’ business profile and client relations. Expectations include:
- Work closely with clients to ensure that service performance exceeds industry standards
- Manage projects including invoices, proposals, and estimates
- Ensure that all deliverables are checked and completed in a timely manner
- Maintain active and professional communication with clients and staff
- Work with Senior Management and Project Supervisors to achieve company objectives
- Supervise, instruct, and lead staff in daily operations
Skills and Qualifications
- BCLS accreditation; CLS commission is an asset.
- Diploma or degree in Geomatics and at least 5 years’ progressive experience
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and leadership skills
- Proficiency in computer applications, TBC, MSCad, Civil3D
- Valid driver’s license
- The candidate must have strong technical and organizational skills with a background in Municipal and Land Development Surveys.
Vector offers excellent salary, benefits, and opportunities for training and advancement. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Send your resume in confidence to: