Vector Geomatics is a locally owned and operated professional land surveying company in BC, which provides a wide range of professional land surveying services in the municipal, oil and gas, development, and public sector. We are currently looking for a motivated, independent, and organized person with excellent communication skills to join our team.
Vector has an immediate full-time position available for a BCLS or Land Surveyor in Training based in our Kelowna and/or Chilliwack office.
- Degree in Geomatics
- Registered BCLS or LST in good standing with the ABCLS with the ability to be commissioned within 2 years
- 3+ years of field and office experience (preferably municipal surveys)
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Willing to travel as required
- Experience with Trimble GPS and robotic total stations is an asset
- Ability to learn new technologies, follow instructions, and contribute ideas
- A dynamic range of experience including static surveys, high precision control surveys, layouts, right of ways, crown land, private land, as well as working in urban areas is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- Contribute to all aspects of municipal, engineering, topographic, and legal survey projects
- Perform field work efficiently and diligently
- Process data and perform calculations using TBC, Microsurvey, and Starnet
- Follow and promote a strong safety culture
- Other duties as required
Vector offers excellent salary, benefits, and opportunities for training and advancement. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Send your resume in confidence to: