Vector Geomatics is a locally owned and operated professional land surveying company with offices in Fort St. John, Kelowna, Calgary and Chilliwack which provides a wide range of professional land surveying services in the municipal, oil and gas, development, and public sector. Our office location in Chilliwack is expanding and we are currently looking for a motivated, independent, and organized person with excellent communication skills to join our team.
- 3-5 plus years experience in a similar role
- Degree or technical diploma in Geomatics
- Proficient in AutoCad / Civil3D / Microsurvey / TBC / Starnet
- Technically strong and great communicator
- Knowledge of survey and boundary calculations, coordinate systems, and map projections
- Ability to perform computations and assessments of found legal evidence
- Understanding of the BC Land Titles system and myLTSA
- Drafting, plotting, survey calculations, and checking legal and topographic survey plans
- Processing GPS and conventional data and interpreting field notes
- Completing least squares adjustments
- Calculating and checking layouts for housing, commercial, and civil construction projects
- Volume calculations, surfaces, cross-sections
- Communicating and interacting with project managers for performance of project tasks.
Vector offers excellent salary, benefits, and opportunities for training and advancement. Send your resume in confidence to:
Forward Resume to: