Vector Geomatics is a locally owned and operated professional land surveying company in BC, which provides a wide range of professional land surveying services in the municipal, oil and gas, development, and public sector. We are currently looking for a motivated, independent, and organized person with excellent communication skills to join our team.
Vector has an immediate full time position available for a Survey Party Chief based in our Kelowna office.
- Technical diploma in Geomatics or similar
- 5+ years of field experience. Experience in southern / central BC is an asset.
- Willing to work outdoors in varying conditions
- Ability to learn new technologies, follow instructions, and contribute ideas
- Experience with Trimble GPS, robotic total stations, 3D laser scanning, and UAVs is an asset
- A dynamic range of experience including legal surveys, construction surveys, and engineering surveys in both crown land and private land
- Valid driver’s license
- Field crew lead for municipal, engineering, topographic, and legal surveys
- Liaise between Project Managers and clients
- Data management and workflow implementation between field and office
- Perform field and office calculations
- Application of quality assurance and safety compliance
Vector offers excellent salary, benefits, and opportunities for training and advancement. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Send your resume in confidence to:
Forward Resume to:
Tyler Fox, ALS, BCLS, P.Eng
Branch Manager – Kelowna