Vector Geomatics is a locally owned and operated professional land surveying company in BC, which provides a wide range of professional land surveying services in the municipal, oil and gas, development, and public sector. We are currently looking for a motivated, independent, and organized person with excellent communication skills to join our team.
Vector has an immediate full time position available for a Survey Party Chief based in our Kelowna office.
- Technical diploma in Geomatics or similar
- 5-10 years of field experience in southern / central BC
- Willing to travel and work outdoors in varying conditions
- Ability to learn new technologies, follow instructions, and contribute ideas
- Experience with Trimble GPS and robotic total stations is an asset
- A dynamic range of experience including static surveys, high precision control surveys, layouts, right of ways, crown land, private land, working in remote areas, as well as working in urban areas is an asset
- Valid driver’s license
- In charge of a field crew for municipal, engineering, topographic, and legal surveys
- Meet with clients and project managers
- Perform field and office calculations
Vector offers excellent salary, benefits, and opportunities for training and advancement. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Send your resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org