Vector Geomatics Land Surveying Ltd. is a locally owned and operated professional land surveying company in BC, providing a wide range of professional land surveying services in the municipal, oil and gas, development, and public sectors. We are currently looking for a motivated, and organized technician with excellent communication skills to join our team.
Vector Geomatics has a full-time position available for a CAD technician / draftsperson based in our Kelowna office, with opportunities to support remotely from one of our other offices (Chilliwack or Calgary)
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Degree or technical diploma in Geomatics or related program
- Technically competent
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in AutoCad / Civil3D / Microsurvey
- Experience with TBC / Starnet considered an asset
- Knowledge of survey and boundary calculations, coordinate systems, and map projections
- Understanding of the BC Land Titles system and myLTSA considered an asset
- Drafting legal and topographic survey plans
- Survey calculations and interpreting field notes
- Managing and manipulating GIS and 3D point cloud data
- Communicating and interacting with land surveyors and other team members
Vector offers excellent salary, benefits, and opportunities for training and advancement. We value our employees work life balance and strive to provide a rewarding environment for employees to succeed.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please email cover letters and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org attention to Tyler Fox.